Do you have a friend or family member expecting a baby but you’re feeling a bit stumped on what to give them?
A Mindful Mum baby gift voucher is the perfect solution!
The ultimate gift of a home visit from a Qualified Midwife and Sleep Consultant, now who wouldn’t love that!
With so much focus throughout pregnancy being on the actual birth, many new parents often feel overwhelmed when they get home and can feel unsure on how to care for their new baby, it can be a pretty daunting time. Now you can give them the gift of a qualified health professional visit them at home and provide some extra love and support.
I will decipher all the conflicting advice, provide lots of useful info and leave new parents feeling more confident and armed with some great techniques to support their baby with its transition to life outside the womb.
Benefits of a Mindful Mum baby gift voucher
- The choice of TWO amazing packages for your loved one to choose from
- They can book a date and time that suits them
- Evenings available so both parents can be present
- Product recommendation (tried and tested)
- Tailored to suit the needs of the parents
- PERFECT baby shower gift
- Every new parent will love!
Mindful Mum’s baby gift vouchers make great baby gifts for any new mums or mums that just need a bit of love and support. Once the baby voucher has been purchased, your loved one will receive an email with guidance on how to choose the most suitable package and book the consultation.
Expectant Parent’s – $250
To be used before bub arrives
- 2 hour in home consultation with me.
- A full nursery evaluation and recommendations on equipment / products
- Demonstrations on swaddling and down to earth, practical info on life with a new baby including feeding, settling, newborn behaviour plus more!
Postnatal Package – $250
For the first 4 weeks following birth
2-hour Consultation – I will come to you either in the day or early evening and assist you with feeding, settling, bathing and infant massage techniques.
I will answer all your questions and provide practical support and information with anything you might be finding challenging.